Recently, our Publicity Manager Nancy Downing compiled and published an enormous quantity of performance and event photos going all the way back to our very first performance!
History buffs, the curious, and those who were there will all want to check out the photos on our Performance Photos page!
Thank you for your hard work, Nancy!
- Sunday, November 3rd
- Monday November 4th
- Tuesday, November 5th
- Call Backs, if needed, Thursday, November 7th.
EDIT: Would love all children 8 to 12 auditioning for Gypsy to audition between 6:00 – 7:00 on November 3,4 &5.
From 6 to 9 pm at the Theater, 111 S. 2nd St. (State Rt 48) Loveland, OH, 45140
- March 6-8, 2020
- March 13-15, 2020
- March 20-22, 2020
Please bring a list of conflicts from December 15 to February 20. Absolutely NO conflicts from February 21 – March 22, 2020.
Casting all ages. Please look over character description sheet.
- Come prepared with a song: 32 bars of music in the style of a Broadway Musical. Please, no songs from the show
- Dance audition requires proper attire. Bring tap shoes – no flip flops, please
- Please be prepared to read from the script and have a head shot taken
- Please wear a solid color shirt (you may change for your audition)
- Resumes and headshots are not required.
Come ready to have a great time!
For additional information or questions, please contact Director Micheal R. Kiser at: email@example.com
Calling for potential Directors and Plays/Musicals for the 2020 – 2021 Season.
The potential director will submit, in writing, the following:
- List characters in play or musical and size of the cast
- Overall concept of the play or musical
- Describe your vision of the set and costumes
- Do you have a proposed budget for the production
- Are there exceptional costs associated with the production
- Do you have scheduling concerns regarding your availability to direct? In other words when would you be available to direct this show?
- A brief Bio of yourself, experience, background etc.
- No more than 2 submissions per director
- Let us know if you would be willing to direct another play/musical other than the one you are submitting
Submissions should be made to the Play Reading Committee no later than October 31, 2019
LOVELAND STAGE CO.
Attn: Pat Furterer
P.O. Box 312
Loveland, OH 45140
…or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pat Furterer, Chair
Now available! Three show Ticket Paks for the remaining three shows of the 2019-2020 season can be ordered using our 2019-2020 Ticket Pak order form. With your Ticket Pak, you’ll get seat selection opportunities prior to the public on sale for each show. Details are available on the form.
Marjory Clegg teaches dance classes on Saturday mornings at the theater.
Ballet/Jazz dancing is offered from 9:00AM – 10:00AM
Tap Dancing is offered from 10:00AM – 11:00AM.
All are welcome! For more information or to sign up, call Marjory at 513-683-6169
Show your support for our community theater by being a Patron in our Programs!
Leading Role: $1000.00
Standing Ovation: $500.00
Curtain Raiser: $50.00
Show Patron: $25.00
Send your check payable to LSC to:
Loveland Stage Company
P.O. Box 312
Loveland OH 45140
Attn: Pat Furterer